1. Interpretation in these terms:
2. First -Rate Pools reserves the right to take Before & After photos of the property/ area in which it is servicing, in which these photos may be used for advertising or social media use. At no time will First-Rate Pools ever give out personal information and will cover anything that gives up the privacy of the client.
3. First-Rate Pools quotation is based on the information provided by the customer either via email or verbally.
4. This quote is based on full payment of the work at time of completion and that retention or security does not apply.
5. Prior to commencement of any variation to the works, First-Rate Pools require any signed authorisation specifying the work to be carried out. Variations will be charged at the standard rate(s).
6. First-Rate Pools have allowed for work to be carried out between the normal working hours of 8:00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday, except for public holidays. Surcharge rate for hours worked outside the normal hours of work, Saturday and Sunday will apply.
7. First-Rate Pools have assumed that the ground conditions/work area are suitable for works outlined in this quotation.
8. The company will complete this works order as soon as possible. No responsibility is accepted when delays occur due to circumstances that are beyond the control of the company.
9. On completion of work, the team will record the quantity of materials supplied. A company invoice will be submitted based on those quantities and at the rates shown on the Schedule of Rates (quotation).
10. All goods, whether in store or incorporated into other work shall remain the property of First-Rate Pools until payment is received in full.
11. The customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of the company has any right to make representations, warranty or promise in relation to goods and services or sale of the goods and services, other than as contained in these terms and conditions.
12. Call out fees may be applicable to cover costs to First-Rate Pools.
13. First-Rate Pools Call out fees apply to administer and supply of required documentation, loading of job specific materials and equipment, and costs related to team travel to site. Where multiple processes demand different crews and equipment, establishment costs may vary.
14. Individual project/job call out fees are charged for continuous work on consecutive working days. Delays for sites/ work not ready, part days or segregated workdays incur additional call out fees. Additional fees are only charged when issues are within control of client, client's representative or site management (not rain) or as otherwise agreed.
15. The company price is based on costs current at the stated date and is subject to rise with variations to company costs.
16. Before rendering a tax invoice, First-Rate Pools will require the customer's Australian Business Number (ABN). If you are not required to have an ABN under law, First-Rate Pools will require your full address for service of notices and complete accounts details request form.
17. All terms of payment are 7 calendar days from date of invoice and all payments for goods and services.
18. Late payments for all goods and services will be subject to interest on the outstanding amount at the rate for 90-day Bank Bills published in the Australian Financial Review plus 5% calculated from the due date until the amount is paid in full.
19. The Company reserves the right to report a Customer's delinquent account to a credit reporting agency should payment remain outstanding for more than 30 days.
20. The Company may refer any outstanding account for debt collection or issue legal proceedings to recover any outstanding invoices. Should an account be referred for debt collection the Customer acknowledges and agrees to pay debt collection charges to be calculated at not less than 20% plus GST and will be incurred on the day the Company refers the matter to their nominated debt collection agency. The Customer shall also be liable for interest and all legal recovery costs associated with such action on a solicitor and own Customer or indemnity cost basis.
21. To enable work to commence, please confirm online/in writing of your acceptance of First-Rate Pools Quotation, by accepting the quote you are accepting our Terms & Conditions. If a quotation is not submitted Terms & Conditions are automatically accepted once work has commenced.
22. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the quotation date.